10/27/18

Hand Dyed Crochet Doilies



https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonDyes?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=18745232

Tie dyed upcycled doilies are some of my fave small items to craft up. As you can see from my current stock I am very low! Need to get to work before the holidays for these tye dye crochet doilies are super groovy stocking stuffers!

So many uses, remember what your Grandma used them for?
Easily add a splash of color to your room by using a doily under a:
Flower Vase
Candle
Picture Frame
Statue
Centerpiece
Lamp
Platter and/or Dish
(at everyday mealtimes & Holidays)

You can even hang it on a wall or use them to make dope things like dream catchers, bags, purses or even clothes! Endless possibilities await. 

👽

I'd LOVE to see photos of what you do with crochet doilies, especially if they are ones tye dyed from our Moon Dyes shop on Etsy. Feel free to drop me pics with a message on Etsy or at our e-mail moon_dyes@yahoo.com. 

I might feature you in a listing and/or blog post!!!


www.moondyes.com
© Moon Dyes

 ðŸŒ›ðŸ‘½ðŸŒœ

 Enter our Monthly GIVEAWAYS!
Follow @moondyes on:
INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment