12/27/18

Fabric Scrubbies - Tie Dye Sewing Crafts


Playing with tie dye scraps has always been a fun thing for me to do. Once I got a serger all kinds of small creations happened! This is the first trial of a current & quick lil' project I'm still perfecting. 

Cut out scraps
Ready to be serged


These upcycled & repurposed cloth wipes have helped me around the house with no waste provided from them. My toddlers even love using them to clean up after meals and snacks. They've learned so much independence while having a blast!


Cleaning up meal time messes

Kids love to be independent!

A few sets of assorted designs & styles are and more will be listed in small trial packs for now. I'm working on designing them in a more durable way such as being top stitched, more absorbant and in larger bundles next year.

So much scraps, so little time to craft!

If you do happen to purchase a trial set please let me know what you think of them. Feedback is always appreciated to better my craft. Thanks!


Good Vibes & Bright Dyes   
Moon Dyes

🌛👽🌜

Enter our GIVEAWAYS!
Follow @moondyes on:

No comments:

Post a Comment