12/4/18

Ice Dyeing Experiments - Batch #1

Soooooo
we've been super busy these past almost 4 years since we had two lil' boys in a row and never really got into the new fad of "Ice Dyeing" or "Snow Dyeing" in the tie dye world. Finally our kiddos have given us some time to get back into dyeing and we just have to give this Ice Dyeing a try.

I've seen some pretty amazing creations by rad dyers pop up on FB tie dye groups, Instagram and Etsy so I'm pretty damn excited to see what we can do, or at least be able to laugh my ass off over our horrible outcomes. Either way it should be fun.

Jason whipped up this first batch on Sunday 12-2-18 and at first I wasn't too impressed but after the items dried I was totally diggin' them!

He used:
Kingfisher - Dharma Trading Co.
Orange - Custom Colours
Cerulean - Custom Colours
Green - Custom Colours

Chillin'

Almost melted

Geode kids tees & socks!

Inclined Dyed Hoodie

The finished products were so interesting,
I decided to do another batch of ice dyes that night by myself!
See that outcome on my blog post:
 Ice Dyeing Experiments - Batch #2


Good Vibes & Bright Dyes
Moon Dyes

 ðŸŒ›ðŸ‘½ðŸŒœ

Follow @moondyes on:

No comments:

Post a Comment