2/4/19

New Moon Dyeing - February 2019


🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕


For the February New Moon I've decided to try my hand at a couple "Moon Phase" and "Triple Moon" mini taps plus get a few socks tied and dyed to finally get more items in my almost empty, lil' Etsy shop. Sexy thigh highs for all the funky festival goers, hoopers, ravers and more plus matching cotton adult socks for everybody else.

Who doesn't like tie dye socks?
Seriously, who?!

I can always take custom orders and dye up a pair of tye dye socks in anycolors you'd like in no time. Just drop me a line on my Facebook, Instagram, or Etsy shop and I'll get a custom listing made for you to purchase. 🎨

🌛🌝🌜

The soda ash soak was blessed by the new moon and items have soaked up
my blessings ⭐ awaiting to be wrung out and tied up!

I've tied a few moon phases/triple moons in the past but they really never turned
out super dope so I've only listed a few for sale, which did sell. Guess I just thought they weren't good enough, yet didn't practiced more to better my skills.
Silly tie dye artist.

Well, it's a...
New Day + New Moon
so get creating!

First one is done!



Good Vibes 🌙 Bright Dyes 
Moon Dyes 


Follow @moondyes on: 

1 comment:

  1. Quite unique way to use the tie-dye technique. No wonder socks can be used for tie-dye and ultimately you will find yourself with nice colorful sock. Will try this for sure.

    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete